Tuesday, 12 July 2011

THE BEST GIFT EVER (!)

July is very special to me. I’ve got my birthday and name-day in this warm, sunny,  cheerful month. This year also Lil' Lilly turned ‘half-a-year’ in July, so we both celebrated and my beloved husband (the best friend in the whole world who knows me better than myself) made my wishes came through by giving me this absolutely unique, more than beautiful and most dear to me gift:
!!! THE HAMSTER MUG !!! :-)))

The mug embellished with our WANTED-LOVED logo with Lilly’s darling fluffy face on it. Isn’t it gorgeous? I totally love it and I'm extremely happy I’ve got it. 

THANK YOU AGAIN, HONEY !
[KISS]

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Happy Birthday too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :-) It was a happily-happy birthday, indeed. The one to remember :-)))

    ReplyDelete

You can drop a few words in here, if you want to.