Tuesday, 13 September 2011

HAMSTER IN THE GYM

This movie was shot on the ruins of the terminated lime. Lilly was so excited with her victory that she didn't know what to do with herself and she started to freak out. She sucked to the cage wires and tried some gimnastic evolutions :-)


I was bursting my sides with laughter when she actually tried to take off with those fluffy legs trotting in the air. Eventually she ended upside down with her nose white and you can call me a pink unicorn if it isn't worth of olimpic gold!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Lol Lilly sure knows how to work it. Thanks for the comments btw, I haven't posted anything in awhile because of school but I'm happy someone's reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) You're welcome. I was surprised how strong Lilly is. Those short, fluffy hands and legs really cope, you know ;-)

    ReplyDelete

You can drop a few words in here, if you want to.