Monday, 12 September 2011

THE RIOT

After the night accident I kept my eye not only on the nasty, deceitful tubes but also on Lilly to assure that she wasn't harmed. Medically she was completely fine. She acted as usual with one exception: my little good girl has gone wild...

HALF DESTROYED CALCIUM CUBE  

It took her only one night to crush the lime into pieces. She did it on purpose, with rage and didn't want to stop even when she was offered her favourite treat. All I could do was step aside and helplessly watch the whole act of desctruction but she wasn't done until the lime turned into bunch of crumbles.

LILLY AS TERMINATOR


When the whole lime was annihilated Mr. Hyde was gone and Lilly calmed down. I gave her another one and she treated it kindly, like she always used to do. Never again I saw her so frustrated and angry. But she made me thinking...

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I have only just discovered your cute adventures.. I have a syrian named Ethel! Come over and say hi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) I've checked on Ethel: she's definitely worth of recommendation and so does her owner's website :-)

    ReplyDelete

You can drop a few words in here, if you want to.