Saturday, 10 December 2011

HUNGER FOR KNOWLEGDE

My little girl is a grown up now. Yeah, that's right. Hard to believe but this magic moment came and became a fact. I can tell by her looks and behaviour.
LILLY LONGING FOR GRADUATION

Much has changed: she doesn't party so often. Doesn't swing in her hamster wheel with her imaginary friend... Doesn't chase her own shadow anymore...
STUDING SOME ARTWORK
What she does is scratching at my cabinet door, where I keep my old stuff for studying: books, notes, notebooks... She mades me open it and take it all out so that she could skip through it freely. As you can see at the neighbouring picture, she's got that special something for art. Considering she's been lately jealous of the painting I'm working on, I think she might be a quite good artist. Just imagine: hamster art ;-) Now that would be something! I know of a few people who paint hamsters but never have heard of a hamster painter. And I'm quite sure Lilly would be able to hold some mini-pencil or crayon, or maybe even a brush to paint with in her tiny little human-like fingers ;-) Sometimes I watch her and wonder what's actually happening in this little head of her... Does she dream of her favourite treat...? Does she dream at all...? Okay, maybe I've just exaggerated...
SEEMS THAT LILLY LOVES TO PARTY AFTER ALL ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can drop a few words in here, if you want to.