Thursday, 19 January 2012

THE 2012 RODENT RECIPE CHALLENGE

Regarding Lilly's illness we need some good entertainment more than ever before. Since Inky from 'Inky The Hamster Mommy' blog had this brilliant idea of Rodent Recipe Challenge we decided to enter 'cause it really sounds like fun.
LILLY REVIEWING THE DISH
Lilly is too little to hold the knife straight so I'm gonna be the top hamster chef and Lilly's gonna be the culinary critic. I believe she's trully capable of professional reviewing my dishes since she's the one who tought us hamster savoir vivre, remember...? :-) Anyway, I've already decided. Each first day of every month Inky is going to announce the list of hamster friendly ingredients. Using those we are to invent, prepare and test a brand new, original hamster dish. I just can't wait! :-) I generally like the idea so I decided to false start privately with the recipe for our famous Pepperiade I made last year for Lilly's Three-Months-With-Us Anniversary. I hope you'll enjoy as much as I do. Stay tunned and keep on looking for new posts about hamster cuisine from Fluffy Toughie's kitchen :-)

2 comments:

  1. Seems that some of mine comments was lost because I didn't realize the captchas

    Anyway... The picture is nice :-) Looks like she stick out her tongue :-p

    ReplyDelete

You can drop a few words in here, if you want to.