Friday, 20 January 2012

LILLY AMONG THE SHRUNK HEADS

It's all about food. I entered the recipe contest and Lilly's hoarding enormous amounts of grain as if it was Winter comming, not Spring. Having eating in my mind I was in mood for this short funny movie put together from elder videos.


The story of the Coconut Head is a little bit fuzzy. I got it once from my husband but it wasn't one of those presents you'd wish for LOL. Not before Lilly came to my life. Only than this creepy (crappy?) sculpture became handy.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm.... what your husband want to say with this coconut head present? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... Since it was filled with candies when I got it, I think he might want to show me how sweet our love is :-)

      Delete

You can drop a few words in here, if you want to.