Thursday, 15 March 2012

MY SECRET SPRING PROJECT

On the night I found out about Kropeczka I was so excited that I couldn't sleep at all and when you lack sleep strange ideas come up to you ;-) That's why in the morning I took a spare twin cage we've got and filled it's dish with soil and chinchilla bath sand due to sow some grass and night-scent flowers seeds in it.

YOUNG SPROUTS GROWING

As you can see the sprouts are growing and they do it quickly: day by day they are becomminig higher and stronger but yet they are too fragile to let Kropeczka in. But she'll have her fun later since the idea is to connect the two cages with the tubes so that she could have instant access to the grassy area :-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I see, she would get the most spoiled hamster in Poland :-p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... It's quite possible... ;-)

      Delete
  2. That is really cool! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete

You can drop a few words in here, if you want to.