Thursday, 1 March 2012

THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD

We've just found out that one of the most active bloggers, InkBlots, who manages among others Inky The Hamster Mommy and Hamster Heart blogs, honoured our FLUFFY TOUGHIE little blog with The Versatile Blogger Award.
We are grateful for such appreciation, the first one in our short history but the truth is we wouldn't blog at all if it wasn't for our sirian hamster girl Lil' Lilly who lived her short life like a true fluffy toughie she was. So the reward goes to her since it won't be the same without her. When she left us there were some moments of doubts: should we continue...? Does it make any sense...? But there are many people keeping us going on and moreover - as Juergen from Roborowski Hamsters Addicted  YT channel told us - there are many hamsters in need craving for love. So this one thing we know for sure and you may consider it as our official statement: we are going to give home to more hamsters. So there's gonna be more fluffy toughie little stories.


These are the rules that go along with the award:  

1/ In a post on your blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.

2/ In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.

3/ In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.

4/ In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.

5/ In the same post, include this set of rules.

6/ Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.


 Here are the blogs I regard as worthy of the nomination (in alphabetical order):

15/ MY HAMSTER 

These are the seven things about me:

1/ English is my second language.
2/ I'm married to my best friend.
3/ There is nothing I can't do if I rally want to.
4/ I also stream on You Tube via WANTED LOVED channel.
5/ My thoughts are furry and full of hamsters.
6/ I'm addicted to town building in TS3.
7/ For most of my life I thought hammies are silly. My first sirian hamster girl Lilly prooved to me that I couldn't be more wrong.

8 comments:

  1. I think your blog is amazing(: I nominated you for a versatile award you can see it here : http://cheek-pouches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, CheekPouches, thank you very much :-) It's so nice to see so many people showing their appreciation to each other :-) Good energy flows...

      Delete
  2. Hi, thanks for the flowers ;-)

    You put Lilly's life in this wonderful package and put this creative, funny and at last serious ribbon on it. That's why I love your posts. :-) Hope to see more of this teamwork

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Juergen, don't thank me... These were those flowers made of toilet paper you've mentioned once... ;-) It's me who should thank you. For being around in the hard times.

      Delete
  3. I have also nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :)
    I love your blog so much! ;)
    Please visit here:
    http://hannah-animal-tales.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nominating in return :-) Just keep on blogging 'cause hammies are worth it :-)

      Delete
  4. I also nominated your blog for 'Versatile Reader Award', here -> http://hamsteropolis.blogspot.com/2012/03/i-won-something-i-won-somethin...

    Joshua the hamster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joshua, for your appreciation :-) It's fun to exchange something nice, isn't it :-)

      Delete

You can drop a few words in here, if you want to.