Thursday, 5 April 2012

THE FIRST KROPKA MOVIE

It took me so long because I was preparing something special using Power Point tool this time and I wanted Kropka's first movie to be perfect. Surely Kropeczka is worth it but I also wanted to make a statement with this picture and emphasize that physically handicapped animals are not worse or less lovable than the healthy ones. They need and love us even more undoubtedly. 


This is also the first time you can see the very Kropeczka in action, watch her running, hanging around, collecting her nesting material and grains or sleeping with her head down which is her favourite position ;-) She's not shy at all, gladly posing to the camcorder, so I can assure you there's gonna be more movies starred by our little piratess. Enjoy watching like I enjoyed making :-)))

5 comments:

  1. The video is adorable-- we finally get to see Kropka in action! I like how you added the message about her partial blindness and all, and how even so she lives a nice, normal hamster life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, as you can see Kropeczka may not be a model kind but she's still a sweet little thing. She's very strong and active. Funny thing about her is that she doesn't care about even her favourite treats while playing outside the cage - she just wanna run, run, RUN. And climb ;-)

      Delete
    2. "she doesn't care about even her favourite treats while playing outside the cage"

      Awwww... thats cute :-D I'm missing this kind of interactions you have with Kropka with my Robos, but they aren't made for this

      Delete
  2. Nice to see the first Kropka video. Music is also nice. That's the kind of music I want to have for some of my videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Thank you. Your appreciation means alot. This music is an old Polish song, a kind of lullaby. I was waiting for your own music for a long time and it wasn't disappointment when you released some at last. I love your hamster compositions. They fit perfectly your YT videos.

      Delete

You can drop a few words in here, if you want to.