Monday, 7 May 2012

FREAKING AROUND WITH KROPKA

Kropeczka is doing great. She's like little blizzard comming through my room. Our daily routine looks somewhat like this: she wakes up around 8-9 PM and comes down. Grooms herself for a while, sometimes eats something or drinks.
HAMSTER INSTANT

Most of the time she pretends being very busy but the truth is she's WAITING. When I approach the cage calling her name, she rushes to the bars, climbs them and as I open the cage door she's getting into my arms like a fuzzy rocket. 
WHAT...? I CAN'T HEAR YOU...!
Hardly I can stop kissing her and stroking her soft fur (I just love it's smell, especially after having her slept with some fresh vegetables inside her nest LOL). Once Kropeczka is outside she never wants to go in again. Of course, she has to eventually but she'd rather not do that. Spending time in the room, hanging around with me and/or my husband, is what she likes most. We play some hamster games Kropeczka invented and I improved, for example: building 'mountains' using some old blankets so that she could climb them since Kropka LOVES climbing (she also climbs my trousers' legs - from the inside - while they're hanging from a chair). One day I was unpacking a new box of grains with Kropeczka as an assistante.
BUSTED ! (BEDTIME STORY)

She wanted them so bad that I finally gave her some. She stuffed them eagerly but craved for more. So I let her into the box. I thought she'd hoard more but to my big surprise Kropeczka unloaded all the grains from her cheek pouches...
ME IS A CAT ! MEOW...!
into the box. Than she left it, perfectly satisfied and... empty, LOL. My little freak. I love her more than words can say. Of course, most of the time she's being extremely naughty trying to do all those things she's not allowed to do like digging holes in the carpet or collecting nesting material (wool) from my sweater. All of these only assures me that she's healthy and strong which makes us happy. And - man! - she's fast...! I had to learn to shuffle my feet while walking in my room when she's outside 'cause - seriously! - Kropka changes her position in a blink of an eye; one second she's in the far corner of the room and the other - next to my slipper. Like mohair ninja, hehehe... I like the way she tries to get my attention.
PINKY NOSE - PINKY PROMISE: I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU!

She keeps on running around me, closer and closer, and if I still pretend to ignore her, Kropeczka starts to nibble my clothes. Each day we spend at least two hours together, often more. She never gets bored but I sometimes get tired. :-P

6 comments:

  1. Hi,

    that's pretty nice what you are writing about kropka. When my Theresa was getting tame, I had to be very careful where I put my feet in her cage :-) How do you get Kropka in her cage? Is this the job of your husband, so you can keep good friend with her? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's my job :-) Kropeczka dramatizes but she understands she's too little to stay outside the cage by herself. So after a while she calms down. On the other hand, when she starts to gnaw on cage bars half an hour later I come to get her out again, anyway. That's how she trained me ;-)

      Delete
    2. Take the grill rack and gnaw back ;-) I get jealous anyway.

      Delete
    3. Hahaha, that's a great idea! :-D If only I had a gril LOL But jealous...? Juergen, what are you jealous of...? :-)

      Delete
  2. Wow! What an active little girly you've got there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup... :-) I'm crazy about her :-)

      Delete

You can drop a few words in here, if you want to.