Friday, 27 July 2012

LULLABY

Hello, I just wanted to share with you this story. Kropeczka likes listening to my voice, especially when I sing to her. She's got her one favourite lullaby and when she hears it, she slowly starts to close her eye and falls asleep. The only part of Kropka that moves than is her little ear, the one that's closer to my lips.

KROPECZKA AND HER PILLOW

Yesterday evening I took Kropeczka with me to the living room, on the couch. I was tired and didn't really feel like crowling on the floor along with her. My husband was watching TV and I was holding her in my arms and let her run all over me. At some point I must have took a nap, or at least I was at the edge of sleep - you know that funny feeling of being half concious? ;-) Well, in this funny state I just felt Kropeczka trotting towards my face, finding this warm place where the neck meets the shoulders. She stopped there and after a while she streched like a dog in there, with her front paws ahead and... she took her nap, too :-) When I realised, I barely moved not to disturb her. It was amazing feeling, to have her so warm and trusting so close. It was for the first time, never before she did this. She must feel really safe with us. I'm happy she does.

6 comments:

  1. That's so nice. I'm so jealous of this situation :-) When the hamster of my neighbors get babies, the hamster put the little hammies one after another on my neighbors hand :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But this is too sweet! :-))) Awww... Now it makes me jealous since Kropeczka will never have babies on her own... Oh, my... Such a wonderful experience :-)

      Delete
  2. animal mommy4/8/12 3:52 am

    LOVE this story! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time such a tiny animal puts it's trust in a human it's a small wonder to me.

      Delete
  3. That is so sweet! It's so nice how much she trusts you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very easy to scare Kropeczka. She may mince on the carpet hapily and freeze next second because of something I didn't even see or hear. Sometimes I think my arms is he only place she knows and recognises well enough to feel safe in there.

      Delete

You can drop a few words in here, if you want to.