Saturday, 1 September 2012

RANDOM KROPECZKA SPAM

I've just realised I don't have any gorgeous photos of Kropka. In fact, I barely have any photos of her at all. I started to wonder: why? Well, one of the reasons is that she's not the model kind. An actress - yes, I've got plenty of cheerful movies starring my little piratess and waiting to be published - but not a model. It's because she's so rapid, so vivid, that seldom she can stay in one place for more than a second. She usually blurs in the pictures or looks like a wet chicken because of her empty eye socket, if you know what I mean. It wasn't easy to pick those few photos good enough to share, but here they are:


Now, if I mentioned the first reason, there must be also the second one, right? Here it is: I'm affraid I might have lost this little something, this inner spark for hamster photography after Lilly's departure... The more I think about it the more sure I become. Lilly was no more unique than Kropeczka is, but when she was gone I stuck with tones of her beautiful yet unpublished photos which only increased the pain and bitterness. Right now I may subconsciously be affraid of this situation repeating itself. Well, having myself diagnosed, it would be nice to do something about it, wouldn't it...? ;-) I promise I will do my best.

4 comments:

  1. ~Animal Mommy~5/9/12 4:51 am

    Those are some adorable pictures!!! We never get over the sadness of lost pets, it remains for a lifetime. I'll be thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kindness. We, hamster owners, have to stick together ;-)

      Delete
  2. Doesn't matter what a hamster looks like. I love to see when a hamster is doing well and will be comforted the way you do.
    Love pic no. 4 where Kropka looks like a fluffy sphere with two tiny ears on it :-)
    On picture no. 3, what does Kropka has on her chest over the right leg? Isn't cancer or a lipoma? Randy has the same over his left shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all: Hello, Juergen, so good to hear from you after such a long time. I was affraid something has happened to you. Second of all: you scared me to death with this cancer/lipoma question! But no, it's neather of those: if you watch closely you'll see that it's just Kropeczka's right front paw curled up :-))) She's been perfectly fine so far and I believe she'll stay like this. Wait a minute, have you just...? Have you just mentioned that Randy has something like that...??? :-((( Have you been to the vet with him, was he examined? What was the diagnosis??? (Awww, Juergen, is it the reason for your long absence...?) :-(((

      Delete

You can drop a few words in here, if you want to.