Wednesday, 26 September 2012

VOGUE !

Hi, I'm here just for a while today 'cause I wanted to show you how 'beautifully' Kropeczka has been posing to my pictures lately. It seems like the only thing we can admire now is her round, fluffy rear end. Isn't it adorable?

KROPECZKA MODELLING

Whenever she spots the camera, she turns her back on me immediately; it would be a miracle to take a sharp shoot of her. Yesterday, I was trying to make a little session of Kropeczka in her Autumn cage, but it turned into disaster ;-)

FIND A HAMMIE IN THIS PICTURE

It was supposed to be a photo of a hamster with a corncob, and it's a photo of a corncob with a hamster, instead. These are the only two of over thirty (!) pictures that hardly were good enough to share. No cooperation at all. Period.

3 comments:

  1. ~Animal Mommy~28/9/12 2:49 am

    But this is what is special about the little sweetheart. Always on the move. Love the first picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are totally right! :-) And the best part is that sometimes, when she's alone with me, she stops in my arms, settles down and becomes quiet as a mouse to take a short nap. These are the sweetest moments with her. Than, of course, she wakes suddenly and rushes ahead, wild thing ;-)

      Delete
    2. Animal Mommy9/10/12 3:19 am

      Haha, try to catch MY hammie sleeping in MY arms. :D I think I'd faint if it'd happen. lol!!!!

      Delete

You can drop a few words in here, if you want to.