Monday, 1 October 2012

GUT GOTT HOW I LOVE MY FLOWER POT !

Once in a while you have to go crazy just to stay sane. Here's the movie showing Kropeczka freaking around in her secret hideout inside our wardrobe. As creepy as it may seem, it's just my cute little hamster girl playing and bathing:


This little movie is dedicated to our dear friend Juergen from Roborovsky Hamsters Addicted due to the title ;-) Juergen likes watching happy hamsters so we think he may actually like this one since she went overboard this time ;-)

8 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH how cute is that video!!!! Love your blog! So happy to find it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, Julia! :-) I hope you came to stay for good. Kropeczka waves to you with her little paw :-)

      Delete
    2. I have a hamster blog myself! http://hammyhappenings.wordpress.com

      SO YES - I'm a hammy addict so I'll be visiting all the time!!!!

      Delete
    3. I've checked your blog - it's amazing! :-) So much is happening in there, I love it! :-) I've already added it to my list of recommended hamster sites in my side bar. I'm going to visit you regularly :-)

      Delete
  2. lol ... great video. Thanks for mention me! :-) The scenes with the bowl are so funny. Your hamster invent the scratch bowl :-) Seems to be very useful and handy. Reminds me of one of my inventions I never published, a broom head where I cut a tunnel inside so my little creatures can use it as back scrubber. But I think they was ignoring it :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, my guess is Kropeczka doesn't scratch herself but marks her territory :-) She often does it in her favourite places and she's crazy about this flower pot.

      Delete
  3. Cute video!!! I love it! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it made you smile :-)

      Delete

You can drop a few words in here, if you want to.