Wednesday, 28 November 2012

AUTUMN KROPECZKA SPAM

At last...! I've just found time to post some actual photos of Kropeczka. For those who cared and wondered: we're doing fine, thank you. My little girl is now a proper, adult hamster with her habits and humours I have to deal with.

DON'T BE SHY, KROPECZKA, OUR FRIENDS WANT TO SEE YOU...!
WELL... I DUNNO... I'M NOT SURE IF I WANT TO BE SEEN...

See what I'm talking about...? ;-) We get on well together, we also know each other better, now. I respect her likes and dislikes (although she doesn't respect mine, LOL), for example: once in a while Kropeczka needs some time for herself and - although she never protests - it's better to leave her alone, than. Well, not everybody has to be in a playful mode every time I am, right...? ;-) Aw, there's also this one thing I'm insanely happy with (I'm sure you've noticed): the ability of taking hamster pictures is slowly comming back to me! Yay...! :-D


This little precious soon will celebrate her first birthday. Once again, I have no idea which day she was born exactly, but her previous owner stated that it were last days of November or first days of December. But we won't guess: the "cake" will be served on the 1th of December. I will share the recipe, of course ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Very cute pictures :-) Thanks!
    "I respect her likes and dislikes, although she doesn't respect mine" :-D
    In the next 4 month I'm moving to my new home. Don't know how to handle my big hamster habitat. Randy and Samson are doing fine. After Randys cancer operation he is doing perfect. Would like to make a video about (old) hamsters and cancer next, but have to get the motivation first

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Juergen! :-D It's been sooo long ago... It seems we're both very busy nowadays, although different things occupy our minds ;-) For moving your habitat I'd suggest a crane... ;-) As for your fluffy guys... [sight] I've got mixed feelings: on one hand it's great to hear they're fine... But on the other hand, what you wrote about Randy... Poor little thing, he must have been through such a nightmare :'-( How old are they, actually...?

      Delete
  2. It's SO NICE to see you posting again!! I missed hearing updates on Kropeczka and hamster life! I hope you decide to post more regularly now, though I understand that you must be very busy. I love your blog, and your pictures are wonderful - your photography skills never went - you most definitely still have them!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Hannah! :-) It's nice to hear from you, too :-) What a pity one always have to put their hamster blog in the end of a 'to do' list; there are always some more important things to be taken care of in the adult life... I trully regret, but putting on a scale working on blog posts and playing with Kropeczka in the real life, I'm choosing this second option :-)

      Delete

You can drop a few words in here, if you want to.