Friday, 8 February 2013

THE QUIET DAY

Today is what we've called The Quiet Day. This is the first anniversary of our goodbye to Lilly. I still remember like it was yesterday so the sadness is lurking in the corners... Luckily, there's something more hiding in the shadows...


...a little ray of light warming my face after the cold rain...


...fuzzy little cloud of joy wandering my skies...


... another small wonder I could never deserve...


...the true companion of my sleepless nights...


...a freak like me...


...a friend.

 

4 comments:

  1. Oww these are very sweet pictures of Kropka. I love 4 and 5.
    I know you will ever remember Lilly like I will never forget Theresa. Because of Lilly had to go, probably she saved Kropkas life. This is the great thing of this sad story :'-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Lilly stays forever in my heart and so does Kropeczka.

      Delete
  2. hi...your hamster it so cutie .... lovely hamster.......i have 1 syrian hamster...
    female... welcome back my Hamster blogs....... ok? see..ya :)
    http://www.too-lay.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. My hamster WAS so cutie - she passed away few days ago. Anyway, thank you for your comment. Your blog looks so niecely, pity I do not understand a word ;---)

      Delete

You can drop a few words in here, if you want to.