Monday, 17 June 2013

LOOK WHO'S WATCHING

:-) We're living peaceful, happy life together. Nutka has already got used to her new home and quickly turned out to be a real darling, a true sweet little angel. She loves fresh greens but her favourite treat is an apple. She doesn't eat much, though, she's not greedy. If she's hungry, she gets some, but if she's not than you can give her most delicious food - she won't take it. Nutka also is not affraid anymore: she lets me stroke her, kiss her and lift her up whenever I want to or need to. It's very kind of her ;-) And, of course, she loves her spinning wheel :-)

THE BIG BROTHER WATCHES YOU

Nutka is a normal, happy and healthy hamster, but in many ways she's unique. For example she loves to stare :-) At anything. Sometimes she's watching me doing something in the room, sometims it's the flower next to her cage she's up to. While doing this, she strikes most weird poses, like hanging on the cage bars or freezing inside the tubes. Bah, the tubes...! In her case they are not being regarded as home: it's just the passage from one cage to another. She's never even tried to build her nest inside them. She sticks to the ground, there she builds her nests, there she feels best. Well, we've already run in the room and she's just discovered the huge spinning wheel and the playground inside our wardrobe. She loved it but there's also one thing I made especially for her: a new clay burrow I'm gonna present in the near future but let me tease you first:

DID ANYONE CALL ME...?

Words can not express how glad I am I went with her... I know now, we may not have much time, so I'm gonna squeeze each day with her like a lemmon and live the time given to us like there's no tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed for us.

6 comments:

  1. awww... what a sweetheart! glad she's doing good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she's an apple of my eye, indeed :-)))

      Delete
  2. Ah, it is possible to post a comments again :-) How is Nutka doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) It seems like spammers abandoned me, so I've opened the comment section again. Nutka is fine, thank you for asking :-) She's healthy and full of energy although on the other hand her habits are a bit different to what I've seen so far. I believe you might find them interesting but I barely have time right now to update... Anyway, today I'm gonna change it so keep your fingers crossed ;---)

      Delete
  3. squeeze, we need an update! wondering how you and angel nutka are doing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my...! I really wouldn't think that anyone needs us at all... Thank you for your words. Thay made me think over a few things and hopefully I'll start regular updates once more...:* Although I wish the day had more than 24 hours... ;---)

      Delete

You can drop a few words in here, if you want to.