Sunday, 7 July 2013

EXTREME MAKEOVERS BY NUTKA

Well, to be honest, my design didn't last so long... Don't get me wrong, I really loved the results when I removed the protective foil even though my burrow was a little bit lopsided. Quickly I put it into the cage for the Nutks'a review...


...which came in days: the little tenant didn't seem to be entirely pleased with the look of her new apartment and decided to rearrange the space in her own hamster way almost giving me a heart attack when I saw this upgrade by her:



Well, it seems like she needed just a couple of additional doors and windows ;---) It's a miracle this house is still standing after such a transformation LOL


THE LITTLE CULPRIT LURKING IN THE SHADOWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can drop a few words in here, if you want to.