Saturday, 31 August 2013

HEALTH PREVENTION

As you may or may not know, I had some health difficulties with my hamsters in the past. The fact that both, Lilly and Kropeczka, departed so suddenly made me check Nutka's health systematically and even more thoroughly nowadays...

WEEE...! I'M A FLYING SAUCER...!

Well, it's not the best part of the week and certainly Nutka doesn't look like being pleased with the obduction. I also don't like bothering her this way, but it's still necessary.  So far so good, but better to prevent than cure, right...? :-)

NOW, THAT'S ENOUGH! IS THIS SOME KIND OF U.F.O. PLOT AGAINST MY LITTLE TAIL...?!

On the other hand, Nutka's never tried to bite me, so I think she knows (feels?) it's for her own good. Sometimes, when I happen to be less gentle than usually, she nibbles my fingers to let me know. As you can see, we manage to get along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can drop a few words in here, if you want to.