Sunday, 19 January 2014

WINTER DEPRESSION

It's windy, it's cloudy and it's dark outside. Prolonged lack of sunlight bothers me more each day. There are few things that make me happy. Nutka is one of them and now clearly I can see she's getting elder. She also seems to suffer from the winter depression. Most of the time she spends in her nest and if she comes out, it's only when she's got something delicious to hoard or... when she's on heat and looks for the company. She also moves much more slowly than she used to. There's one advantage - I managed to take a nice photo of her:


Isn't she lovely...? :-)


Yes, that's true, I was desperate and set a trap made of fresh grains (after half a year of trials, I'm not ashamed of this 'cheating'). And yes, she swallowed the bait like a little fish. Now I've got at least two clear pictures of that little devil ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can drop a few words in here, if you want to.